National Puerto Rican Artisan Fair & Exhibit
Saturday, November 19, 2016
You are invited to apply for Comité Noviembre’s National Puerto Rican Artisans Fair & Exhibit and Fifth Annual Puerto Rican Authors Book Expo. Please fill out the attached form and submit by Friday, November 4, 2016 to:
P.O. BOX 456
NEW YORK, NY 10018
Please make fee check payable to: Comité Noviembre.
Join Puerto Rican Institute for the Development of the Arts (PRIDA) and get a 10% discount on your fee.
For more information please contact:
Luis Cordero, (914) 505-5482/ firstname.lastname@example.org or
Teresa A. Santiago, (914) 263-6599/ email@example.com
- Applicant must be Puerto Rican or of Puerto Rican descent
- Submit short bio/resume and description of work
- If this is your first time, submit photographs of several stages of your work in progress including the final piece.
- All pieces sold must be hand crafted and not mass produced. Food/Beverage vendors are not eligible.
- If CN determines an applicant is not a good fit for the fair they will be notified and their application fee will be refunded in full.