RESOURCES AND INFORMATION FOR YOU
- PRIDA’s YouTube Channel – We just put this together with links to videos of interest.
You can find among many, these videos by Craftmarketer.com:
• How Many Crafts to Bring to Sell at a Craft Show
• How to Price Crafts for Your Craft Business
• Tip for Selling Crafts Online
• How do you sell crafts with so many crafts for sale?
• Ideas for starting a craft business.
• Wholesale Craft Supplies for Your Craft Business
• Places to Sell Crafts
• Required Licenses for a Craft Business
• Sell Crafts With Little Competition
• How to Sell Crafts While You Work at Home. Learn how to start a craft business.
• How to Start a Craft Supply Business
• Can you sell crafts made from designs you get online?
• How to Protect Against Copyright Infringement
- Websites of interest:
– 99u.com – For too long, the creative world has focused on idea generation at the expense of idea execution. As the legendary inventor Thomas Edison famously said, “Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.” To truly make great ideas a reality, we must act, experiment, fail, adapt, and learn on a daily basis.99U is Behance’s effort to provide this “missing curriculum” for making ideas happen.– Programa de desarrollo artesanal de Fomento en Puerto Rico, www.pridco.com
– Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts Resources – This website provides great information about Intellectual Property, Copyright, Trademark, Contracts and much more!
– craftmarketer.com – Information for the business of selling crafts
– Ediciones Digitales es un proyecto académico, sin fines de lucro, cuyo solo propósito es compartir conocimiento. Entre muchos puede encontrar estos recursos:
Maderas de Puerto Rico
Trees and palms of the University of Puerto Rico at Mayaguez
Lugares históricos del Viejo San Juan